Sunday, March 2, 2014

Okay so I usually don't do these blogs myself but I was the only one who was actually there so here goes(I had to sober up for this so you better pay attention). I remember the hills.. they were a deep green color, and the grass swayed about in the wind, it smelled like grass too, sweet and loamy. The tree's quivered and shook their leaves about in the breeze. I remember my maenads were there, talking among themselves and feasting. Then the palace, it had lots of arches (idk why but I guess Pentheus had a thing for arches). It was mostly stone, really bright, and smelled like flowers... I'm not sure what kind though? It felt a little restrictive there were so many rules and it was so dusty, I really didn't like it. I think I much prefer the time we were in the woods to the palace.. so yeah that kinda sums it up I'm gonna go have a drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment